Hello,
This is my first blog post!
So, i will just introducing myself.
My name is Rahmi Febriani. I have 2 nick names.. Rahmi and Mimi. My family, elementary and childhood buddies they usually call me Mimi. But as I grown up I think its too childish for some people calling me Mimi, so I just introducing myself as Rahmi. But I feel closer with them whose call me Mimi. Lol. Hahahaa
February girl. Born 25 years ago in Jakarta. Minang family. As my mom and dad and the whole family are come from Padang. Bukittinggi to be exact.
I love animals. Cats, dogs hamsters, mouses. All of them. love being surrounded by them too.
Umm, I like reading Japanese comics (manga) and novels. For roman novels I prefer to read from Indonesian writers. I like reading mystery and detective novels too. My fav one is Agatha Christie's novel. But not like any other people who seems to like the Hercule Poirot character, I like Miss Marple character so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment